Monday, August 18, 2008

Glow all year long

So let me start this week off with one of my newest and must have products that I recently discovered earlier this summer. With skin cancer warnings becoming way more apparent, it is important to stay out of the sun,and the sun beds, to not only prevent cancer, but to also prevent premature aging and everything bad that comes with prolonged exposure to the rays.




Xen-Tan is by far the best self tanner that I have ever used. Most people have never even heard of it, which really surprises me since it is so amazing. The color is beyond dazzling, a deep, natural olive tone color, and it lasts for about a week, more importantly. It smells like cherry almond, which is the best scent experience with any self tanner I have used. It can be used on both the face and the body, which is always a plus!
As with any self tanner, you have to scrub your hands after application to avoid staining.
  • My advice is to put hand cream on before the self tanner so it does not sink into the skin.
  • Another point is when applying the tanner to your face, mix it with your face moisturizer to dilute the color, giving you a natural face glow.

With summer coming to an end, it's always nice to have that safe golden glow all year long. My recommended self-tanner is most definitely Xen-Tan!


Xen-Tan can be purchased at either;
  • HSN.com
  • Xen-tan.com
  • Nordstorm.com

No comments:

 
Custom Search